FDN03 – Optimizing Your Datacenter with Windows Server, System Center, and Microsoft Azure
Another big session that generated loads of notes in my OneNote and here are my Five Highlights..
- CPS- The Azure-in-your-datacentre offering. This takes all the best practice and lessons learned to provide an optimised on-premise cloud.
- CPS has a single point of support- Microsoft. No multi-vendor issues.
- Everything can be software defined these days. Network controllers, load balancers, storage……
- 20% of Azure workloads are Linux
- There’s no such thing as a happy storage customer- they always want more/faster